Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love a challenge

It is always fun when a new month rolls around in the scrapbooking world.  It means new challenges and a chance to create something from nothing.  This weekend I completed a couple new layouts, both done for challenges.

The first was a Scrap your Pet Challenge at SBC.com.  Certainly one of my favorites as I have two gorgeous pups and tons of pictures of same.  This month I concentrated on the new guy, my little 4 month old Jasper.

As is fitting a pup he is into everything.  I loved this pic of him stuck in the box.  I took a few of the pieces that were left of that box once he was done with it, and I added it to this layout using Basic Grey's Out of Print line...love that paper.


The next layout was for the Round Robin Challenge at Swirlydoos.  Probably my favorite challenge and I always like to be the first out of the gate.  I get so much inspiration from these talented women and so many new ideas when I see what they do with my design.  QT is following me so I am excitedly waiting to see what she does.  It will no doubt be a fabulous LO, please stop by and check it out.

The picture was taken during a scrapbook camp in the gorgeous state of Colorado.  I swear if we would have left the door open the deer would have just walked right in.

Take care friends.

1 comment:

  1. your new blog is awesome love the colors :) amazing layouts :)

    ReplyDelete